Best for- medium to long hair one or two days after you've washed your hair.
1. Secure your hair into a high ponytail.
2. Section the pony tail and tease. Lightly smooth.
Pro tip- the more teasing the bigger the top knot.
3. Hold the ends of the hair and wrap around the elastic. If your hair is extra thick split in two sections and twist them around the elastic in opposite directions.
4. Use bobby pins to pin the ends point the pins towards your crown to conceal them in the top knot.
Pro tip – Use your bobby pins with the ripple side down for extra hold.
5. Pin three other points pushing the pins in towards your crown.
6. Pull pieces loosen slightly.
7. Finish with a light hold hair spray.