Best for – most hair lengths with minimal layering.
Pro tip- for shiny smooth locks you need a strong hair dryer and keep the nozzle on to direct air flow.
1. Towel dry hair and apply Smoothing Balm through mid lengths & ends.
2. Tip your head over and dry your hair 50%. Move roots to encourage extra volume.
3. Find your natural part.
4. Use a clip to section your hair.
5. Starting at the nape blowdry each section with a medium to large round brush.
Pro tip- Get your arms as high as you can and point the airflow down ways this helps smooth fly aways & makes the hair shiny.
6. For rounded ends use your round brush to roll up the ends and blast with heat & set with cool air.
7. Lightly smooth into place & finish with a light hair spray.