Best for- medium to long hair
1. Keep a small middle or side part.
2. Lightly tease the underside of the hair on your crown leaving the top section smooth. Spray with a light hold hairspray.
Pro tip- Hair that was washed a few days ago will get you the best result. Use small amount of dry shampoo if you need a bit more volume.
3. Gently brush (or smooth with your hands) the hair into a ponytail at the spot you want the ponytail to sit.
4. Secure with elastic. Do not wrap the elastic around to many times as this will tighten the finish. If the elastic doesn’t feel tight enough instead of another wrap hook a bobby pin on the elastic and pin under ponytail.
5. Wrap a small piece of hair around the elastic if desired.
6. Pull some pieces out.
7. Lightly loosen hair around front.
Pro tip- Leave it alone!!